news archives

September 18th, 2010, 5:16 am

Stephan

New Layout + Back

When I had started this comic, it was between work over the summer, and had been very hectic. I feel bad for not being able to update more. Now that that's over, I really want to make this something that I keep updated fairly consistently, so I'm hoping that the time between updates won't be so dramatic now that the summer is more or less over.

I haven't really told anyone about this comic and I had expected it to be more or less unknown with maybe one or two people who have stumbled across it. I am both surprised and pleased that people have somehow been finding my comic and care enough to leave me such supportive comments. These comments make me want to work even harder and take my project more seriously. Thank you so much for your support! I will do my best not to disappoint.

I also apologize for the previous temp layout for the comic, which was a bit of a pain to navigate and rather broken. I have chanced the template to a moded version of 'in silence', which both looks nicer and navigates more smoothly. I'll try to get the info up on the blank pages as soon as I can over the next few weeks.

I also wanted to bump that annoying default first journal down a bit, since SJ apparently doesn't allow me to outright delete it.

user comments

January 19th, 2011, 3:53 am

blueneko8

What a gourious front page!^O^ Link, Zelda, and Gannondolf together is quite a shocking scene!

end message

August 20th, 2011, 1:21 pm

SicilianPineapple

I know you probably aren't doing this comic anymore but I have to say it's amazing! :D

end message

August 24th, 2011, 6:21 pm

Zeezmm

Yes, this is such a great start to a Fabulous looking comic! I really really hope you pick this up again sometime, to brush off the dust!

end message

October 20th, 2011, 7:17 am

Lady Caprinet (Guest)

I really love the comic so far. It's been a while since I've played a LOZ game or read a comic of it. Your comic is really well drawn. Please keep it up~ <3

end message

October 20th, 2011, 10:46 am

JulietFiammata

I am visualizing the best combination: Stephan + Zelda.

When I saw the publication of "The Demon Road Donation Page" in Deviantart I was quite happy. I simply love your drawings and all that you publish. I can mention that I follow your work on Deviantart since when his features were simpler (an example is this: http://lone-momo.deviantart.com/art/All-Good-Things-43780227 . I can not forget to mention that The Legend of Zelda is my favorite game! I love immensely everything related to it.

I had seen on the A Vintage Sky some of his sketches of Zelda, but this site here for me is news. You always do a great job and never disappoint their fans (at least that's what I see). Do not worry about the time to publish it, because the result will always be good coming from you.

I'm not very good with English (yet), but I made an effort here to comment so you understand. *sweat*

Well, that's it... Their secret fan (not more) ends the comments here. :3

end message

October 20th, 2011, 12:18 pm

Chibi_Fluffy

I'm a big, big, fan of your art work and I cannot believe I missed this until now!

It's not good to stalk someone but I really think I should start now xD

You do amazing work and I cannot wait to see more from you <3