news archives

October 20th, 2011, 4:53 pm

Stephan

Art Gallery, Donation Gifts, Updates

I can't believe our last news update was over a year ago, it is nice to get such an old post off the front page. I have finished setting up a mini art gallery in the art gallery section where you'll be able to find demon road related art we've done all in one place (as well as fan and gift art).

We have also set up a donation section and will be offering exclusive donator content and prizes to monthly donators throughout the year for anyone who is interested in helping keep our time free for more updates and content!

Lastly we've finally added a links section where you can find more work by the authors as well as other comics by ourselves and friends. We hope to add more comics to the list as time permits.

Thanks everyone for their continued support <3

user comments

October 20th, 2011, 5:45 pm

Avei (Guest)

!!! I stumbled upon this beautiful comic by accident, but by far best accident ever!!! I can't wait for the next page becuase Ganondorf has always been one of my favourite nintendo stars ever!

October 20th, 2011, 6:00 pm

Ayumi (Guest)

Can I donate via cell phone?
(too young to have a credit card/paypal account)

October 21st, 2011, 11:33 am

Stephan

@Ayumi Unfortunately we can only accept payment through paypal at this time.

October 21st, 2011, 12:01 pm

Chibi_Fluffy

I feel the need to do some fanart and donate all of a sudden.

For #1 I feel too horrible to even try, for #2 I'll look up how much I have :B

October 27th, 2011, 9:46 am

JulietFiammata

It's true! The last update was over a year ago... I commented happily and I did not notice.

I saw the art gallery and I look forward for their future publications! I would love to be able to help in the donation, but the moment I am unable for financial reasons. *tears* In the future I intend to contribute, it sure! :3

October 31st, 2011, 1:07 pm

Aloysius (Guest)

This is one of those comics that (obviously) updates rarely. Much like Bird Boy, and Lackadaisy among other sites that update in a limited fashion it is *always* worth the wait. And the feeling you get when you get a new page is always one of excitement. Thank you for your hard work you put into this project, I'm glad I stumbled upon your little comic ^w^

December 17th, 2011, 7:11 pm

rabidicity (Guest)

This is super-awesome! I love the artwork!

January 18th, 2012, 7:48 am

linkmaster001 (Guest)

when will the next comic come out?

January 19th, 2012, 4:26 pm

Sylphide2 (Guest)

I'm a huge fan and Ganon's artist so I hope my donation will give you motivation ;D Keep going <3

January 21st, 2012, 12:05 am

Isix (Guest)

For the love of puppies, this is amazing. If I found at a retailer something even remotely as close to what I desire on a Zelda story as this, I would have bought it in a heartbeat. Keep on being awesome, hope this helps you free up a bit of time.

January 21st, 2012, 8:35 pm

linkmaster001 (Guest)

when are the next pages coming out?

September 7th, 2012, 12:43 pm

Nazaras (Guest)

I wish you wouldcontinue this... :(

January 22nd, 2013, 1:41 am

Razege (Guest)

This is one of the greatest sides story ideas i've ever heard for the LOZ universe.... if this get's big, it might just become game material.
Hell, I think it is already.

February 11th, 2013, 5:55 pm

aperson (Guest)

I found this comic 2 years ago and I loved it . but when I came back after a long time, nothing was here, not even any news telling me what was going on. I hope you haven't forgotten this.

February 18th, 2013, 5:00 pm

Strider (Guest)

Sucks there's been no updates!

February 24th, 2013, 4:34 pm

guest the 3rd (Guest)

D: I hope this isn't an abandoned comic

February 24th, 2013, 4:54 pm